- synthesis of carbo- and heterocyclic cyclophanes and metallocenophanes
- structural and spectroscopic properties of cyclophanes
- current and future applications in synthesis and material science
- novel reactions of cyclophanes
- use of cyclophanes as building blocks in supramolecular chemistry
for this fascinating class of compounds
Thus, this is not only an extremely valuable source of information for synthetic organic chemists, but also a ready reference for scientists working in related fields of arene chemistry, stereoselective synthesis, material science, and bioorganic chemistry.
Keywords: SCIENCE / Chemistry / Organic SCI013040