Magnetism: Molecules to Materials V
Topical reviews written by the foremost scientists explain recent trends and advances, focusing on the correlations between electronic structure and magnetic properties. The book spans recent trends in magnetism for molecules—as well as inorganic-based materials, with an emphasis on new phenomena being explored from both experimental and theoretical viewpoints with the aim of understanding magnetism on the atomic scale. The volume helps readers evaluate their own experimental observations and serves as a basis for the design of new magnetic materials.
Topics covered include:
- Metallocenium Salts of Radical Anion Bis-(dichalcogenate) metalates
- Chiral Molecule-Based Magnets
- Cooperative Magnetic Behavior in Metal-Dicyanamide Complexes
- Lanthanide Ions in Molecular Exchange Coupled Systems
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Metallocene-Based Magnets
- Magnetic Nanoporous Molecular Materials
A unique reference work, indispensable for everyone concerned with the phenomena of magnetism.
Keywords: SCIENCE / Magnetism SCI038000
- Drillon, Marc
- Miller, Joel S.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Magnetism: Molecules to Materials
- Page amount
- 395 pages
- Natural Sciences
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN