- How RNAi works in worms, flies and mammals
- How to design the most efficient RNAi constructs
- How to achieve transient, stable and conditional RNAi in cell cultures
- How to determine the efficiency of an RNAi experiment
- and how to use RNAi for gene therapy
All the protocols have been thoroughly tested in the author's own laboratory, and she provides examples of successful experiments and troubleshooting hints to help in establishing your own successful RNAi experiments. Also includes a list of suppliers for RNAi reagents and equipment as well as a glossary of terms.