covers all aspects of the topic.
The monograph focuses on the optoelectronic behavior of organic solids and their application in new optoelectronic devices. It covers organic field-effect and organic electroluminescent materials and devices, organic photonics, materials and devices, as well as organic solids in photo absorption and energy conversion. Much emphasis is laid on the preparation of functional materials and the fabrication of devices, from materials synthesis and purification, to physicochemical properties and the basic processes and working principles of the devices.
The only book to cover fundamentals, applications, and the latest research results, this is a handy reference for both researchers and those
new to the field.
From the contents:
* Electronic process in organic solids
* Organic/polymeric semiconductors for field-effect transistors
* Organic/polymeric field-effect transistors
* Organic circuits and organic single molecular transistors
* Polymer light-emitting Diodes (PLEDs): devices and materials
* Organic solids for photonics
* Organic photonic devices
* Organic solar cells based on small molecules
* Polymer solar cells
* Dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs)
* Organic thermoelectric power devices
Keywords: organic solids, organic/polymeric semiconductors, field-effect transistors, organic circuits, single-molecule transistors, polymer light-emitting diodes, dye-sensitized solar cells, Electronic Materials, Optics & Photonics, Electronic Materials, Optics & Photonics