dam foundations and slopes in jointed and anisotropic rock.
It is divided into four main parts:
- Fundamentals and models
- Analysis and design methods
- Exploration, testing and monitoring
- Applications and case histories.
The rock mechanical models presented account for the influence of discontinuities on the stress-strain behavior and the permeability of jointed rock masses.
This book is for:
- Civil- and Mining-Engineers
- Students in the related fields
Keywords: Soil Constructions & Geotechnics