1. The Relationship Between the UN Security Council and the AU Peace and Security Council in the Field of Peacekeeping
2. The African Security System: Between the Quest for Autonomy and the External Financial Dependence
3. EU-UN Cooperation in Multifunctional Peace Operations in Africa
4. NATO and Peace Maintenance in Africa
5. The Role of the International Financial Institutions in Fragile and Conflict-Affected Countries
6. Transitional Justice in Africa: Between the Fight Against Impunity and Peace Maintenance
7. The Relationship Between the African States and the International Criminal Court: Immunity or Impunity?