Inflammation, Aging and Cancer
1. Introduction to Interrelated Biology of Age-Associated Chronic Diseases and Cancer: Chronic Inflammation, a Common Denominator in Morbidity and Mortality
2. Immune Surveillance in Health and Diseases of Aging: Definitions of Acute and Chronic Inflammation [Yin and Yang]
3. Theories of Aging and Chronic Diseases: Chronic Inflammation an Interdependent ‘Roadmap’ to Age-Associated Illnesses
4. THE EYES HAVE IT ALL!
5. Cancer Statistics and Concerns for Safety of Drugs or Vaccines: Increased Population of Drug-Dependent Sick Society!
6. Cancer Biology: Severe Cumulative Delayed Type Hypersensitivity Reactions
Keywords: Biomedicine, Cancer Research
- Khatami, Mahin
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 16 pages
- Medicine, Health Care, Mode
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN