1. Introduction: The “Catholic Vote” in the USA
Mark J. Rozell
Part I. Political Parties and Ideologies
2. Catholic Patterns in the American Left
3. Catholic Colonization of the American Right
4. Catholics and Evangelicals: Does Donald Trump Mean the End of the Religious Right?
Neil J. Young
Part II. The Bishops and the Holy See
5. The US Catholic Bishops: From Separationism to Public Intervention
6. The Holy See and the Catholic Community in the 2016 Presidential Election
Gerald P. Fogarty S.J.
Part III. Catholics and U.S. Elections
7. The Catholic Vote in the Election of Donald J. Trump
Douglas W. Kmiec
8. A Catholic Latino Vote?
9. “Can We Get the Catholic Vote?” the Effects of Catholic Running Mates in Presidential Elections
Ted G. Jelen
10. Catholics and the 2016 Elections
Mark M. Gray