Christopher R. Cotter, Philip Andrew Quadrio, Jonathan Tuckett
3. New Atheism, Open-Mindedness, and Critical Thinking
Christopher R. Cotter
4. Epistemic Vices in Public Debate: The Case of ‘New Atheism’
Ian James Kidd
5. Vehicles of New Atheism: The Atheist Bus Campaign, Non-religious Representations and Material Culture
6. Collateral Damage
Philip Andrew Quadrio
7. The Missing Element in New Atheist Critiques of Religion
8. Onfray’s Popular Atheological
Garry W. Trompf
9. Four Horsemen (and a Horsewoman): What Gender Is New Atheism?
10. New Atheism and the German Secularist Movement
11. The Satirical Sacred: New Atheism, Parody Religion, and the Argument from Fictionalization
Ethan G. Quillen
12. Who Are We Are and What Are We Doing When It Comes to New Atheism?