1. Is Voting Rational or Instrumental?
Gary S. Becker, Casey B. Mulligan
2. Public Choice Issues in International Collective Action: GlobalWarming Regulation
Daniel Houser, Gary D. Libecap
3. Too Inexpensive to Be Inexpensive: How Government Censorship Increases Costs by Disguising Them
J. R. Clark, Dwight R. Lee
4. The Great Depression: A Tale of Three Paradigms
Lowell E. Gallaway, Richard K. Vedder
5. Bad Economics, Good Law: The Concept of Externality
Roger E. Meiners
6. WhyWould Bond Referenda Ever Fail? Do They?
William S. Peirce
7. The Effect of Early Media Projections on Presidential Voting in the Florida Panhandle
Russell S. Sobel, Robert A. Lawson
8. Ballots, Bribes, and Brand-Name Political Capital
R. Morris Coats, Thomas R. Dalton, Arthur Denzau
9. The Effect of Inter-School District Competition on Student Achievement: The Role of Long-Standing State Policies Prohibiting the Formation of New School Districts
Katie Sherron, Lawrence W. Kenny
10. The Endowment Effect in a Public Goods Experiment
Edward J. Lopez, William Robert Nelson
11. Are Roads Public Goods, Club Goods, Private Goods, or Common Pools?
Bruce L. Benson