1. Introduction: A New Perspective on Privacy
Linnet Taylor, Luciano Floridi, Bart Sloot
2. Safety in Numbers? Group Privacy and Big Data Analytics in the Developing World
3. Group Privacy in the Age of Big Data
Lanah Kammourieh, Thomas Baar, Jos Berens, Emmanuel Letouzé, Julia Manske, John Palmer, David Sangokoya, Patrick Vinck
4. Beyond “Do No Harm” and Individual Consent: Reckoning with the Emerging Ethical Challenges of Civil Society’s Use of Data
Nathaniel A. Raymond
5. Group Privacy: A Defence and an Interpretation
6. Social Machines as an Approach to Group Privacy
Kieron O’Hara, Dave Robertson
7. Indiscriminate Bulk Data Interception and Group Privacy: Do Human Rights Organisations Retaliate Through Strategic Litigation?
8. From Group Privacy to Collective Privacy: Towards a New Dimension of Privacy and Data Protection in the Big Data Era
9. The Group, the Private, and the Individual: A New Level of Data Protection?
10. Genetic Classes and Genetic Categories: Protecting Genetic Groups Through Data Protection Law
Dara Hallinan, Paul Hert
11. Do Groups Have a Right to Protect Their Group Interest in Privacy and Should They? Peeling the Onion of Rights and Interests Protected Under Article 8 ECHR
12. Conclusion: What Do We Know About Group Privacy?
Linnet Taylor, Bart Sloot, Luciano Floridi