Science Education and Curriculum in South Africa
1. Phenomenology as a Method in Education Research
2. Physical Science: A Science for Government or a Science for Life?
3. My Becoming and Unbecoming: Life as a Child, Learner and University Science Student
4. I Am Ready for This New Curriculum: The Lived Experiences of a Physical Science Teacher
5. Do Teachers also See What Chemists See When They Teach Chemistry?
6. What Can Science Teachers Learn from the Wine Expert?
7. Harnessing the Full Use of the Senses in the Science Classroom
8. Can a Phenomenological Approach Enhance Learning in Science in South Africa?
Keywords: Education, Curriculum Studies, Learning & Instruction, History of Education
- Koopman, Oscar
- Publication year
- Curriculum Studies Worldwide
- Page amount
- 19 pages
- Upbringing, Education
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN