Part I. Manufacturing
1. Indian Small-Scale Manufacturing Firms: Achieving Competitive Advantage
Katrina Savitskie, Sandipan Sen, Sampath Ranganathan
Part II. Marketing
2. Should the Devil Wear Prada? Analyzing Consumers’ Responses to Luxury Branding
3. The Influence of Culture on Leader–Member Exchange and Job Satisfaction of Subordinates: A Vietnamese Study
Part III. Economy
4. The Growing Economic Role of China in Africa: The Case of the Democratic Republic of Congo
Part IV. Education
5. Accreditation in a French Business School from the Student Perspective
Part V. Growth
6. Amazon Pays to Quit!
7. Power Tools for Gold: Doing or Not Doing Business with North Korea?
8. To Sell or Not to Sell? The Financial and Socio-emotional Dilemma of the Ownership Decision in the Family Business
Fabian Bernhard, Rania Labaki