1. Employee Representatives in European Organizations
Martin Euwema, Ana Belén García, Lourdes Munduate, Patricia Elgoibar, Erica Pender
2. Management Perceptions of Social Dialogue at the Company Level in Belgium
Valeria Pulignano, Nadja Doerflinger
3. Employee Representatives in Denmark. How Employers See Them and What They Expect
Søren Viemose, Hans Jørgen Limborg
4. Employee Representatives in Estonia. How Are They Perceived and What Are the Expectations by Employers in Estonia?
Mare Teichmann, Merle Lõhmus
5. Employee Representatives in France: Employers’ Perceptions and Expectations Towards Improved Industrial Relations
Aurélien Colson, Patricia Elgoibar, Francesco Marchi
6. Management’s Perceptions of Social Dialogue at the Company Level in Germany
7. Management’s Perceptions of Social Dialogue at Company Level in Italy
8. Industrial Relations and Works Councils in the Netherlands—Results from Interviews and a Survey among HR Managers
9. Employee Representatives in Poland. How are They Perceived and What are the Expectations by Employers?
Barbara Kożusznik, Jarosław Polak
10. Employee Representatives in Portugal. How are they Perceived and What are the Expectations by Employers?
Ana M. Passos, Vanessa Russo
11. Employee Representatives in Spain. Which are the Perceptions and Expectations by Employers?
Lourdes Munduate, Ana Belén García, Erica Pender, Patricia Elgoibar, Francisco José Medina
12. Employee Representatives and Participation in the United Kingdom
Miguel Martínez-Lucio, Arjan B. Keizer
13. The Tower of Power: Building Innovative Organizations Through Social Dialogue
Ana Belén García, Erica Pender, Patricia Elgoibar, Lourdes Munduate, Martin Euwema