1. The Real post-Lisbon Challenges
2. What Ambitions for Europe? Towards European Defence?
3. The European Union after the Lisbon Treaty: From Law to Practice?
4. 20 Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall: Freedom is the New Common Narrative of Europe
Thierry Chopin, Christian Lequesne
5. Reform of Financial Capitalism: What are the Opportunities for European Leadership?
6. What Economic Policy for the Euro Area after the Financial Crisis? The Path Towards a New Franco-German Compromise
7. What Economic Policy for the Euro Area after the Financial Crisis? The Path Towards a New Franco-German Compromise
8. Are We Heading Towards a European Tax? Europe in Search of a Real Budget
9. Does Europe have an External Economic Strategy?
10. What European Model to Preserve the Planet?
11. Europe and Green Growth: the Key to Recovery?
12. National History and Memory Change of Scale
13. What Status for Ukraine?
14. The Balkans: an Up-date
15. The European Union and its Neighbours: What Status, what Offer?
Michel Foucher, Maxime Lefebvre
16. Which European Policy should be adopted with the other Powers?
17. The European Union’s Foreign and Security Policy Review and Outlook
18. Europe and the USA: a Conditional Partnership
19. Which type of European Policy in the Middle East?
20. Europe and Disarmament: between Proliferation, Dissuasion and Abolition
22. European Elections 2009 Results, Overview, Outlook
Thierry Chopin, Corinne Deloy
23. The Electoral Year 2009 The Right Continues to Dominate Europe
24. Elections in Europe in 2010
25. Women’s Europe
26. Legislative Production of the Union in 2009: a Key Year
27. Europe in Figures
Franck Lirzin, Tom Schmitz