Based on years of first-hand, practical experience this book shows you how to transform yourself from being just another coach into someone who stands out to your clients as the natural and only choice.
As you read through the pages, you'll discover how to:
* Identify your own, personal niche
* Use the marketing techniques which work best for coaches
* Anticipate your prospective clients' wants and needs
* Work with coaching tools and models when planning your marketing strategy
* Set your coaching rates and put packages together
* Win business from individuals, sole traders and large organisations
* Write press releases, brochures, websites, sales letters and much, much more.
Keywords: BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General BUS000000