* How rights arise or can be obtained
* How rights can be exploited
* What is necessary to protect rights from erosion or loss
* What actions will constitute infringement of a right, under either civil (enforced by the owner) or criminal (enforced by public authorities) law
* What remedies are available to the owner of the right, once infringement has been proved.
Each chapter can be read on its own for convenient reference, and the introduction to each chapter also makes it clear where awareness of another section may be useful.
Keywords: LAW / General LAW000000