1. Ethnography, Fieldwork, and Design: Preliminary Remarks
Part 1. Theoretical and Analytic Issues
2. The State of Play
3. Some Perspectives
4. Activity Theory, Distributed Cognition, and Actor-Network Theory
Part 2. Methods for Social Investigation: Practical Issues
5. Ethnography and Its Role in the Design Process - “If You Must Work Together'
6. Ethnography and How to Do It
Part 3. Analytic Issues: What Have We Got?
7. Common sense and Context
8. Organisations and Work
9. Into the Home
10. Conclusion: Not the Last Word
Printing: not available
Clipboard copying: not available
Keywords: COMPUTERS / Computer Science COM014000