Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Best of Greece & the Greek Islands is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the elegant Acropolis, watch the sunset in Santorini and feast your way around Crete - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Greece & the Greek Islands and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of Greece & the Greek Islands:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Athens, Thessaloniki, Delphi, Meteora, Peloponnese, Kefallonia, Santorini, Mykonos, Delos, Crete, Rhodes, Karpathos Island, Corfu, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best of Greece & the Greek Islands is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on Greece & the Greek Islands' most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Keywords: greece travel, greece travel guide, greece travel guidebook, greece, greece guide, greece guidebook, europe travel, europe travel guide, europe travel guidebook, europe, europe guide, europe guidebook, greek islands, greek islands travel, greek islands guidebook, athens, ionian islands, peloponnese, cyclades, dodecanese, crete, saronic gulf islands, the sporades, santorini, rhodes, corfu, evia, zakynthos, delphi, meteora, mykonos