Lonely Planet USA
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's USA is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze into the mile-deep chasm of the Grand Canyon, hang ten on an iconic Hawaiian wave, and let sultry southern music and food stir your soul - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the USA and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's USA:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with Wi-Fi, ATM and transportation info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers New England, New York, the Mid-Atlantic, Florida, the South, Great Lakes, Great Plains, Texas, Rocky Mountains, Southwest, Pacific Northwest, California, Alaska, Hawaii, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's USA is our most comprehensive guide to the USA, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, eBooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
Keywords: USA, United States of America, USA, usa; america; north america; new england; new york; the mid-atlantic; florida; the south; great lakes; great plains; texas; rocky mountains; southwest; pacific northwest; california; alaska; hawaii; best vacation spots in the us; places to visit in usa; places to travel in the us; best places to go on vacation in the us; travel itinerary; travel destinations usa; usa road trip; best road trips in usa; us travel; us travel map; vacation ideas usa; best states to visit in usa, tourist attractions in usa; usa tourism; road trip planner usa; us destinations; places to visit in america; usa trip; must see places in usa road trip; usa travel guide; usa guidebook
- Planet, Lonely
- Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Publication year
- Travel Guide
- Geography, Travel
- eISBN (ePUB)