Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Ireland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sample Guinness in Dublin, wander wild Connemara and take in traditional music - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Ireland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Ireland:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Improved planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- What's New feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas our writers have uncovered
- NEW Accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation
- NEW Where to Stay in Dublin map is your at-a-glance guide to accommodation options in each neighbourhood
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Dublin, Wicklow, Kildare, Wexford, Waterford, Carlow, Kilkenny, Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary, Clare, Galway, Mayo, Donegal, Belfast, Armagh, Londonderry, Antrim, Fermanagh, Tyrone, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Ireland is our most comprehensive guide to Ireland, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Keywords: ireland travel, ireland travel guide, ireland travel guidebook, ireland, ireland guide, ireland guidebook, europe travel, europe travel guide, europe travel guidebook, europe, europe guide, europe guidebook, dublin, dublin travel guide, dublin guidebook, dublin guide, wicklow, kildare, wexford, waterford, carlow, kilkenny, cork, kerry, limerick, tipperary, clare, galway, mayo, donegal, belfast, armagh, londonderry, antrim, fermanagh, tyrone, derry girls