Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore Washington wine country, hop a ferry to the San Juan Islands, and dive into the hipster playground of Portland - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with Wi-Fi, ATM and transportation info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Improved planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- What's New feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas our writers have uncovered
- NEW Accommodations feature gathers all the information you need to choose where to stay
- NEW Where to Stay in Seattle map is your at-a-glance guide to accommodation options in each neighbourhood
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 60 maps
- Covers Seattle, Bellingham, the San Juan Islands, Olympic Peninsula, Washington Cascades, Central & Eastern Washington, Portland, Wine Country, Ashland, Eastern Oregon, Vancouver, Whistler, Vancouver Island, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest is our most comprehensive guide to Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, eBooks, and more.
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Keywords: washington, oregon, pacific northwest, usa, guidebook, guide books, trip planner, best trips, travel trips, trip book, lonely planet best trips, romantic getaways, travelling book, travel advice, travel guides, adventure travel, travel and tourism, travel tips, travel guide books, travel planners, travel essentials, places to travel, books travel, book travel, travel planning, planning a trip, vacation ideas, best vacation, travel ideas, world's best travel experiences, touring plans, tourist attractions, tour books, tours, tourist guide, tourist guide book, world best travel experiences, destinations, travel destinations, top travel destinations, dream destinations, great escapes, best escape, perfect escape, best ever travel tips, best travel tips, places to visit, places to visit before you die, cultural tourism