Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet Pocket Genoa & Cinque Terre is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Delight in the artistic skill of the old masters at the Musei di Strada Nuova in Genoa, hike between colourful Cinque Terre villages on the famous Sentiero Azzurro, commune with poets while sailing the Golfo dei Poeti -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Genoa & Cinque Terre and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Genoa & Cinque Terre:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Genoa map (included in print version), plus over 17 colour city and village maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Genoa, Portofino Peninsula, Levanto, Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, Riomaggiore, La Spezia, Porto Venere and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Genoa & Cinque Terre, a colourful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximise a quick trip experience.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favourite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Keywords: italy, genoa, cinque terre, europe, southern europe, guidebook, traveling, traveler, international travel, travel and tourism, travel services, travel tourism, travel tips, travel gifts, traveller