Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Abu Dhabi is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore one of Arabia’s most magnificent mosques, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, ride the world’s fastest rollercoaster, and stroll along the Corniche and laze on its beautiful public beaches – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Abu Dhabi and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Abu Dhabi:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Al Markaziyah, Tourist Club Area, Al Khadiya, Breakwater, Yas Island and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Pocket Abu Dhabi is our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance for those seeking the best sights and experiences on a short visit or weekend away.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Oman, UAE & the Arabian Peninsula guide for an in-depth look at all the region has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Keywords: abu dhabi travel, abu dhabi travel guide, abu dhabi travel guidebook, abu dhabi, abu dhabi guide, abu dhabi guidebook, abu dhabi guides, abu dhabi guidebooks, abu dhabi travel guidebooks, dubai travel, dubai travel guide, dubai travel guidebook