Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports Mediterranean Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Catch the cable car up Mt Sr? for breathtaking views of Dubrovnik, work up an appetite for the world’s best pizza in Rome, stroll Hania’s lovely Venetian harbour, and taste some of Greece’s best food – all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Mediterranean Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports Mediterranean Europe:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Covers Spain, France, Italy, Malta, Croatia, Montenegro, Greece, Turkey and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports Mediterranean Europe is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on Mediterranean Europe’s most popular cruise destinations for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Keywords: guidebook, travel, cruises, cruise ship, boat travel, spain, france, monaco, italy, slovenia, croatia, bosnia, herzegovina, montenegro, albania, greece, turkey, tunisia, algeria, morocco, malta, cyprus