Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's India is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at the intricate floral designs on the Taj Mahal, watch the setting sun cast a rosy glow over the otherworldly landscape of Hampi, and listen to monks chanting in the shadow of the mighty Himalaya in Ladakh - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of India and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's India:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, drink, sport, politics
- Covers Delhi, Rajasthan, Kashmir, Ladakh, Agra, Varanasi, Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, Rishikesh, West Bengal, Darjeeling, Goa, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Mumbai (Bombay), Tamil Nadu, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kerala, Andaman Islands and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's India is our most comprehensive guide to India, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's South India & Kerala; Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra; or Goa & Mumbai guides for an in-depth look at what these regions and cities have to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Keywords: agra guide, agra guidebook, agra travel, agra travel guide, agra travel guidebook, bombay guide, bombay guidebook, bombay travel, bombay travel guide, bombay travel guidebook, calcutta guide, calcutta guidebook, calcutta travel, calcutta travel guide, calcutta travel guidebook, chennai guide, chennai guidebook, chennai travel, chennai travel guide, chennai travel guidebook, delhi guide, delhi guidebook, delhi travel, delhi travel guide, delhi travel guidebook, goa guide, goa guidebook, goa travel, goa travel guide, goa travel guidebook, himachal pradesh guidebook, himachal pradesh travel, himachal pradesh travel guide, himachal pradesh travel guidebook, jaipur guide, jaipur guidebook, jaipur travel, jaipur travel guide, jaipur travel guidebook, jaisalmer guide, jaisalmer guidebook, jaisalmer travel, jaisalmer travel guide, jaisalmer travel guidebook, jodhpur guide, jodhpur guidebook, jodhpur travel, jodhpur travel guide, jodhpur travel guidebook, kashmir guide, kashmir guidebook, kashmir travel, kashmir travel guide, kashmir travel guidebook, kerala guide, kerala guidebook, kerala travel, kerala travel guide, kerala travel guidebook, kolkata guide, kolkata guidebook, kolkata travel, kolkata travel guide, kolkata travel guidebook, ladakh guide, ladakh guidebook, ladakh travel, ladakh travel guide, ladakh travel guidebook, mumbai guide, mumbai guidebook, mumbai travel, mumbai travel guide, mumbai travel guidebook, rajasthan guide, rajasthan guidebook, rajasthan travel, rajasthan travel guide, rajasthan travel guidebook, taj mahal guide, taj mahal guidebook, taj mahal travel, taj mahal travel guide, taj mahal travel guidebook, varanasi guide, varanasi guidebook, varanasi travel, varanasi travel guide, varanasi travel guidebook
- Benanav, Michael
- Bindloss, Joe
- Brown, Lindsay
- Butler, Stuart
- Elliott, Mark
- Harding, Paul
- Holden, Trent
- Mahapatra, Anirban
- Mayhew, Bradley
- Planet, Lonely
- Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Publication year
- Travel Guide
- Geography, Travel
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN