Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Montreal & Quebec City is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll the cobblestoned streets of Old Montreal, catch some summer jazz, and sip beer and watch the world go by in the Quartier Latin - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Montreal and Quebec City and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Montreal & Quebec City:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transportation info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 33 maps
- Covers Old Montréal, Parc Jean-Drapeau, Downtown, Quartier Latin, the Village, Plateau Mont-Royal, Little Italy, Mile End, Outremont, Southwest Montréal, Outer Montréal, Québec City, Trois-Rivieres, the Laurentians, the Eastern Townships, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Montreal & Quebec City is our most comprehensive guide to Montreal and Quebec City, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Keywords: montreal travel, quebec city travel, montreal travel guide, quebec city travel guide, montreal travel guidebook, quebec city travel guidebook, montreal, quebec city, canada travel, canada travel guide, canada travel guidebook, canada, canada g