Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Best of Barcelona is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze in wonder at Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia, stroll along La Rambla and the ancient streets of the Barri Gotic, and take your pick of tapas joints – all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Barcelona and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Barcelona:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, food, wine, sport
- Covers Barri Gòtic, La Rambla, La Ribera, La Sagrada Família & L’Eixample, Parc Güell, El Raval, Barceloneta & the Waterfront, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Best of Barcelona is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on Barcelona’s most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet’s Spain guide.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Keywords: barcelona, barcelona guide, barcelona guidebook, barcelona tapas, barcelona travel, barcelona travel guide, barcelona travel guidebook, barri gotic, gaudi barcelona, la rambla, la sagrada familia, parc guell, spain, spain guide, spain guidebook, spain travel, spain travel guide, spain travel guidebook