Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Jerusalem & Tel Aviv is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze at the architectural magnificence of the Temple Mount / Al Haram Ash Sharif, feel the spiritual power of the Western Wall and weave between mounds of fresh produce and cafes at Mahane Yehuda Market - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Jerusalem & Tel Aviv and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Jerusalem & Tel Aviv:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (print version only)
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Jerusalem's Old City, East Jerusalem, Downtown Jerusalem, Givat Ram & Museum Row, Tel Aviv's City Centre, South City Centre, Neve Tzedek, Jaffa (Yafo), and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Jerusalem & Tel Aviv is our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance for those seeking the best sights and experiences on a short visit or weekend away.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Israel & the Palestinian Territories guide for an in-depth look at all the area has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.