Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Lisbon is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at the intricacy of Belém’s monastery, experience Lisbon on the golden tram and enjoy a city view from the Castelo de Sao Jorge – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Lisbon and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Lisbon:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Alfama, Castelo, Graça, Baixa, Rossio, Bairro Alto, Chiado, Marquês de Pombal, Rato, Saldanha, Estrela, Lapa, Alcântara, Belém, Parques das Nações, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Pocket Lisbon is our colourful, easy to use, handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance for those seeking the best sights and experiences on a short visit or weekend break.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Portugal guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Keywords: lisbon travel, lisbon travel guide, lisbon travel guidebook, lisbon, lisbon guide, lisbon guidebook, portugal travel, portugal travel guide, portugal travel guidebook, portugal, portugal guide, portugal guidebook, castelo de sao jorge, mostei