Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Stockholm is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander through Swedish history at Skansen, an excellent outdoor museum; marvel at Kungliga Slottet, the world’s grandest royal palace; and go boating around the scenic rocky isles of Stockholm’s Archipelago; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Stockholm and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Stockholm:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Stockholm map (included in print version), plus over 12 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Gamla Stan, Norrmalm, Djurgården & Skeppsholmen, Södermalm, Östermalm, Millesgården, Gärdet & Ladugårdsgärdet, Kungsholmen, Drottningholm, Vasastan, the Stockholm Archipelago and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Stockholm, a colourful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can’t-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Keywords: scandanavia, scandinavian countries, scandinavia travel, travel tips, scandinavian cities, international travel, stockholm sweden, things to do in stockholm sweden, sweden travel, what to do in stockholm, sweden vacation, visit sweden, sweden capital city, sweden tourism, visit stockholm, trip to sweden, stockholm sweden map, stockholm points of interest