Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Moscow & St Petersburg is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gawk at Red Square and St Basil’s Cathedral, lose yourself in a performance at the Bolshoi, or be dazzled by the wealth of imperial art at the State Hermitage Museum; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Moscow & St Petersburg and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Moscow & St Petersburg Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, architecture, performing arts, Moscow & St Petersburg today
- Covers Kremlin & Kitay Gorod; Presnya & Tverskoy; Arbat, Khamovniki & Zamoskvorechie; and Meshchansky & Basmanny in Moscow, plus St Petersburg’s Historic Heart; Sennaya, Kolomna & Vasilyevsky Island; Smolny & Vosstaniya; and Petrograd & Vyborg Sides
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Moscow & St Petersburg is a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
Need more detail? Check out Lonely Planet’s Moscow and St Petersburg for in-depth guides to the cities, perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled. Travelling further afield? Lonely Planet’s Russia guide gives a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer; and Trans-Siberian Railway is focused on the can’t-miss sights for a trip of a lifetime.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Keywords: russia travel, russian tips, russia tours, russia tourism, things to do in moscow, moscow city, city of moscow, visit russia, russia tourist attractions, trip to russia, places to visit in russia, downtown moscow, moscow tours, city of st petersburg, things to do in st petersburg, st petersburg russia map, st petersburg attractions, russian holidays, holidays in russia