Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Tanzania is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Listen to the sound of pounding hooves as wildebeest stampede across the Serengeti, pick your beach from over 100 km of Indian Ocean coastline, and track chimpanzees in Tanzania's remote western parks - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Tanzania and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Tanzania:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, wildlife, landscapes, arts, daily life, food, people, national parks and reserves
- Covers Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar, Southeastern Tanzania, Southern Highlands, Western Tanzania, Lake Victoria, Central Tanzania, Northern Tanzania, Northeastern Tanzania, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Tanzania is our most comprehensive guide to Tanzania, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
Travelling further afield? Check out Lonely Planet's East Africa guide for a comprehensive look at all East Africa has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Keywords: dar es salaam, east africa, east africa guide, east africa guidebook, east africa travel, east africa travel guide, east africa travel guidebook, lake victoria, mount kilimanjaro, mt kilimanjaro, ngorongoro, ngorongoro conservation area, ngorongoro crater, selous highlands, serengeti, serengeti plains, stone town, tanzania, tanzania guide, tanzania guidebook, tanzania travel, tanzania travel guide, tanzania travel guidebook, zanzibar, zanzibar archipelago