Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet Denmark is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sample the freshest and best Danish food, immerse yourself in Viking history, and make a pilgrimage to the home of Lego - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Denmark and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Denmark:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, literature, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, the Sami, Finnish culture, Finnish design
- Covers Copenhagen, Sealand, Funen, Jutland, Møn, Falster & Lolland, Bornholm, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Denmark is our most comprehensive guide to the country, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
Looking for wider coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Scandinavia guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer; or Pocket Copenhagen, our handy-sized guide featuring the best sights and experiences for a short break or weekend away.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Keywords: aarhus, bornholm, copenhagen, copenhagen guide, copenhagen travel, denmark, denmark guide, denmark guidebook, denmark travel, denmark travel guide, denmark travel guidebook, kronborg slot, legoland, ribe, scandinavia, scandinavia guide, scandinavia travel, skagen