Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Southern Africa is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Clamber up the world's oldest sand dunes in Sossusvlei, step back in time on Mozambique Island, or enjoy world-class wildlife-watching in Etosha National Park; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Southern Africa and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Southern Africa Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, cuisine, environment, wildlife, music, religion, literature, visual arts
- Over 115 maps
- Covers Malawi, Zambia, South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, Lesotho, Swaziland and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Southern Africa , our most comprehensive guide to Southern Africa, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on South Africa or Zambia, Mozambique and Malawi? Check out Lonely Planet South Africa guide, and Zambia, Mozambique & Malawi guide for a comprehensive look at all these countries have to offer.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Africa guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: ;botswana guide;botswana guidebook;botswana travel;botswana travel guide;botswana travel guidebook;drakensberg guide;drakensberg guidebook;drakensberg travel;drakensberg travel guide;drakensberg travel guidebook;etosha national park guide;etosha national park guidebook;etosha national park travel;etosha national park travel guide;etosha national park travel guidebook;fish river canyon guide;fish river canyon guidebook;fish river canyon travel;fish river canyon travel guide;fish river canyon travel guidebook;kgalagadi transfrontier park guide;kgalagadi transfrontier park guidebook;kgalagadi transfrontier park travel;kgalagadi transfrontier park travel guide;kgalagadi transfrontier park travel guidebook;lesotho guide;lesotho guidebook;lesotho travel;lesotho travel guide;lesotho travel guidebook;majete wildlife reserve guide;majete wildlife reserve guidebook;majete wildlife reserve travel;majete wildlife reserve travel guide;majete wildlife reserve travel guidebook;malawi guide;malawi guidebook;malawi travel;malawi travel guide;malawi travel guidebook;mozambique guide;mozambique guidebook;mozambique travel;mozambique travel guide;mozambique travel guidebook;namibia guide;namibia guidebook;namibia travel;namibia travel guide;namibia travel guidebook;sossusvlei guide;sossusvlei guidebook;sossusvlei travel;sossusvlei travel guide;sossusvlei travel guidebook;south africa guide;south africa guidebook;south africa travel;south africa travel guide;south africa travel guidebook;swaziland guide;swaziland guidebook;swaziland travel;swaziland travel guide;swaziland travel guidebook;victoria falls guide;victoria falls guidebook;victoria falls travel;victoria falls travel guide;victoria falls travel guidebook;zambia guide;zambia guidebook;zambia travel;zambia travel guide;zambia travel guidebook;zimbabwe guide;zimbabwe guidebook;zimbabwe travel;zimbabwe travel guide;zimbabwe travel guidebook;