Lonely Planet Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Lose yourself in the maze-like bazaars of Old Delhi, watch the sunset at the Taj Mahal, or search for tigers in Ranthambhore National Park; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Rajasthan, Delhi and Agra and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, religion, cuisine, architecture, arts and crafts, wildlife, environment, culture, festivals
- Free, convenient pull-out Delhi map (included in print version), plus over 30 maps
- Covers Delhi, Greater Delhi, Jaisalmer, Pushkar, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaipur, Bundi, Shekhawati, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra, our most comprehensive guide to Rajasthan, Delhi and Agra, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet India guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer; or Best of India, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home. Follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/lonelyplanet), Twitter (@lonelyplanet), Instagram (Instagram.com/lonelyplanet) and Snapchat (@lonelyplanet).
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
Keywords: agra guide;agra guidebook;agra travel;agra travel guide;agra travel guidebook;bundi guide;bundi guidebook;bundi travel;bundi travel guide;bundi travel guidebook;delhi guide;delhi guidebook;delhi travel;delhi travel guide;delhi travel guidebook;fatehpur sikri guide;fatehpur sikri guidebook;fatehpur sikri travel;fatehpur sikri travel guide;fatehpur sikri travel guidebook;greater delhi guide;greater delhi guidebook;greater delhi travel;greater delhi travel guide;greater delhi travel guidebook;jaipur guide;jaipur guidebook;jaipur travel;jaipur travel guide;jaipur travel guidebook;jaisalmer fort guide;jaisalmer fort guidebook;jaisalmer fort travel;jaisalmer fort travel guide;jaisalmer fort travel guidebook;jaisalmer guide;jaisalmer guidebook;jaisalmer travel;jaisalmer travel guide;jaisalmer travel guidebook;jodhpur guide;jodhpur guidebook;jodhpur travel;jodhpur travel guide;jodhpur travel guidebook;pushkar guide;pushkar guidebook;pushkar travel;pushkar travel guide;pushkar travel guidebook;rajasthan guide;rajasthan guidebook;rajasthan travel;rajasthan travel guide;rajasthan travel guidebook;red fort guide;red fort guidebook;red fort travel;red fort travel guide;red fort travel guidebook;shekhawati guide;shekhawati guidebook;shekhawati travel;shekhawati travel guide;shekhawati travel guidebook;taj mahal guide;taj mahal guidebook;taj mahal travel;taj mahal travel guide;taj mahal travel guidebook;thar desert guide;thar desert guidebook;thar desert travel;thar desert travel guide;thar desert travel guidebook;udaipur guide;udaipur guidebook;udaipur travel;udaipur travel guide;udaipur travel guidebook;