Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet's Pacific Coast Highway's Road Trips. Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, you can journey through verdant redwood parks or follow bewitching ribbons of coastal highway, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pacific Coast Highway's Road Trips :
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
- Covers San Francisco, Northern Redwood Coast, Pacific Coast, Big Sur, Santa Barbara County, Los Angeles, Disneyland & Orange County, San Diego and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pacific Coast Highway's Road Trips is perfect for exploring the Pacific Coast Highway in the classic American way - by road trip!
- Planning a Pacific Coast Highway trip sans a car? Lonely Planet's California guide, our most comprehensive guide to California, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems, or check out Discover California, a photo-rich guide to the destination's most popular attractions.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Keywords: big sur, disneyland & orange county, los angeles, northern redwood coast, pacific coast, pacific coast highway, pacific coast highway guide, pacific coast highway guidebook, pacific coast highway travel, pacific coast highway travel guide, pacific coast highway travel guidebook, san diego, san francisco, santa barbara county
- Atkinson, Brett
- Bender, Andrew
- Benson, Sara
- Bing, Alison
- Bonetto, Cristian
- Bremner, Jade
- Harrell, Ashley
- Planet, Lonely
- Quintero, Josephine
- Vlahides, John A
- Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Publication year
- Travel Guide
- Geography, Travel
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN