Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet's New York & the Mid-Atlantic's Best Trips. Featuring 30 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can journey through the wine regions or explore small roads in postcard-perfect Pennsylvania Dutch Country, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's New York & the Mid-Atlantic's Best Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - 42 easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
- Covers New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's New York & the Mid-Atlantic's Best Trips is perfect for exploring New York and the Mid-Atlantic in the classic American way - by road trip!
- Planning a New York and the Mid-Atlantic trip sans a car? Lonely Planet's Eastern USA guide, our most comprehensive guide to Eastern USA, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
- Looking for a guide focused on a specific New York and the Mid-Atlantic city? Check out Lonely Planet's New York City and Washington, DC guides for a comprehensive look at all that these cities have to offer, or Pocket New York City, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home.
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Keywords: delaware, maryland, mid-atlantic, mid-atlantic guide, mid-atlantic guidebook, mid-atlantic travel, mid-atlantic travel guide, mid-atlantic travel guidebook, new jersey, new york, new york guide, new york guidebook, new york travel, new york travel guide, new york travel guidebook, pennsylvania, washington dc
- Balfour, Amy C
- Bartlett, Ray
- Clark, Gregor
- Grosberg, Michael
- Kluepfel, Brian
- Planet, Lonely
- Richmond, Simon
- Zimmerman, Karla
- Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Publication year
- Travel Guide
- Geography, Travel
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN