Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Kaua'i is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Kayak through sea caves along the Na Pali Coast, absorb the grand vistas of the Waimea Canyon, or surf the breaks at beautiful Hanalei Bay; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Kaua'i and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Kaua'i Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - learn about history, art, crafts, hula, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs
- Free, convenient pull-out Kaua'i island map (included in print version), plus over 40 color maps
- Covers Lihu'e, Kapa'a, Hanalei, Po'ipu, Waimea Canyon and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Kaua'i, our most comprehensive guide to Kaua'i, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Looking for a guide focused on another Hawaiian island? Check out Lonely Planet Maui, Lonely Planet Hawaii: the Big Island, or Lonely Planet Honolulu, Waikiki and O'ahu for comprehensive looks at all that these islands have to offer; or Pocket Honolulu, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick visit.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home. Follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/lonelyplanet), Twitter (@lonelyplanet), Instagram (Instagram.com/lonelyplanet) and Snapchat (@lonelyplanet).
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)