Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet The Italian Lakes is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Tour the vineyards of Lombard, get active on Lake Garda, be awed by Milan's Duomo, 600 years in the making and now yours to explore; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Italian Lakes and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet The Italian Lakes Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, cuisine, wine and customs and etiquette.
- Covers Lake Como, Lake Maggiore, Lake Garda, Lake Lugano, Lake d'Iseo, Lake Orta, Milan, Bergamo, Brescia, Verona, Cremona, Mantua, Bellagio and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: : Lonely Planet The Italian Lakes, our most comprehensive guide to the region, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Milan? Check out Lonely Planet Pocket Milan & the Lakes, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss top sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Italy guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
Note: The digital edition of this book is missing some of the images found in the physical edition
Keywords: lake como, lake garda, lake maggiore, milan, milan guide, milan guidebook, milan travel, milan travel guide, milan travel guidebook, the italian lakes, the italian lakes guide, the italian lakes guidebook, the italian lakes travel, the italian lakes travel guide, the italian lakes travel guidebook