Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Honolulu, Waikiki & Oahu is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Catch the sunset at Waikiki Beach, snorkel the turquoise waters of Hanauma Bay, or browse the Bishop Museum's Hawaiian artefacts; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of destination and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Honolulu, Waikiki & Oahu Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, lifestyle, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 30 color maps
- Covers Honolulu, Waikiki, Pearl Harbor, Kapolei Area, Diamond Head, Kahala, Hanauma Bay, Pali Highway, Waimanalo, Kailua, Turtle Bay, Waimea, Sunset Beach and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Honolulu, Waikiki & Oahu, our most comprehensive guide to Oahu, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Looking for a guide focused on Hawaii or Honolulu? Check out Lonely Planet Discover Hawaii, a photo-rich guide to the state's most popular attractions; or Pocket Honolulu, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: diamond head;hanauma bay;honolulu;honolulu guide;honolulu guidebook;honolulu travel;honolulu travel guide;honolulu travel guidebook;kahala;kailua;kapolei area;oahu;oahu guide;oahu guidebook;oahu travel;oahu travel guide;oahu travel guidebook;pali highway;pearl harbor;sunset beach;turtle bay;waikiki;waikiki guide;waikiki guidebook;waikiki travel;waikiki travel guide;waikiki travel guidebook;waimanalo;waimea;