#1 best-selling guide to Devon & Cornwall*
Lonely Planet Devon & Cornwall is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Discover botanical curiosities at Eden Project, roam the bleak heaths of Dartmoor, and add lashings of cream to your jam and scones -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Devon & Cornwall and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Devon & Cornwall Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - landscapes, history, food, seaside villages
- Over 45 colour maps
- Covers Exeter, Torquay, Plymouth, Dartmoor National Park, Exmoor National Park, South West Coast Path, Isles of Sicily, Clovelly, Newquay, St Agnes, St Ives, The Lizard, Penzance and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Devon & Cornwall, our most comprehensive guide to Devon & Cornwall, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet England or Lonely Planet Great Britain.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Best-selling guide to Devon & Cornwall. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Keywords: agatha christie, clovelly, cornish pasties, cornish tea, dartmoor national park, devon & cornwall, devon & cornwall guide, devon & cornwall guidebook, devon & cornwall travel, devon & cornwall travel guide, devon & cornwall travel guidebook, devonshire tea, eden project, exeter, exeter cathedral, exmoor national park, greenway, isles of sicily, lost gardens of heligan, newquay, south west coast trail, st ives, st michaelâ€™s mount, the lizard