Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Botswana & Namibia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Spot jackals and black rhinos in Etosha National Park, explore the German colonial town of Luederitz; or marvel at mighty Victoria Falls; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Botswana & Namibia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Botswana & Namibia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, politics, etiquette, religion, architecture, wildlife, literature, arts & crafts, dance, safaris, music, cuisine, environment
- Over 60 maps
- Covers Gaborone, Chobe National Park, Etosha National Park, Kalahari, Okavango Delta, Windhoek, Victoria Falls, Fish River Canyon and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Botswana & Namibia, our most comprehensive guide to Botswana & Namibia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Southern Africa guide.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: chobe national park guide;chobe national park guidebook;chobe national park travel;chobe national park travel guide;chobe national park travel guidebook;etosha national park guide;etosha national park guidebook;etosha national park travel;etosha national park travel guide;etosha national park travel guidebook;gaborone guide;gaborone guidebook;gaborone travel;gaborone travel guide;gaborone travel guidebook;kalahari guide;kalahari guidebook;kalahari travel;kalahari travel guide;kalahari travel guidebook;okavango delta guide;okavango delta guidebook;okavango delta travel;okavango delta travel guide;okavango delta travel guidebook;windhoek travel;