Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering Iceland by car. Featuring five amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, you'll discover bubbling geothermal springs, see the Golden Circle's exploding geysers and chase the northern lights around Reykjavik; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to destination, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips :
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, buying fuel
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours and Link Your Trip
- Covers the Golden Circle, Reykjavik, Southeast Iceland, North Iceland, West Iceland and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips is perfect for exploring Iceland via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning an Iceland trip sans a car? Lonely Planet Iceland guide, our most comprehensive guide to Iceland, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
- Looking for a guide focused on a specific Icelandic city? Check out Pocket Reykjavik, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: ;iceland; road trips;guidebook; guide books; trip planner; best trips; travel trips; trip book; lonely planet best trips; romantic getaways;travelling book; travel advice; travel guides; adventure travel; travel and tourism; travel tips; travel guide books; travel planners; travel essentials; places to travel; books travel; book travel; travel planning; planning a trip; vacation ideas; best vacation; travel ideas; touring plans; tourist attractions; tour books; tours; tourist guide; tourist guide book; world best travel experiences;destinations; travel destinations; top travel destinations; dream destinations; great escapes; best escape; perfect escape; best ever travel tips; best travel tips; places to visit; places to visit before you die; cultural tourism;