Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Vancouver is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Shop for vintage shoes in quirky Gastown, hit the powdered slopes of Grouse Mountain or sample an Indian Pale Ale in a hidden microbrewery; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Vancouver and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Vancouver Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Native culture, multicultural festivals, cuisine, history, wildlife, outdoor activities, arts, shopping
- Free, convenient pull-out Vancouver map (included in print version), plus over 40 maps
- Covers West End, Gastown, Chinatown, Granville Island, Whistler, Victoria, the Southern Gulf Islands and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Vancouver , our most comprehensive guide to Vancouver, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Looking for just the highlights of Vancouver? Check out Pocket Vancouver, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every Vancouver, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: ;vancouver; canada; guidebook; guide books; trip planner; best trips; travel trips; trip book; lonely planet best trips; romantic getaways;travelling book; travel advice; travel guides; adventure travel; travel and tourism; travel tips; travel guide books; travel planners; travel essentials; places to travel; books travel; book travel; travel planning; planning a trip; vacation ideas; best vacation; travel ideas; world?s best travel experiences; touring plans; tourist attractions; tour books; tours; tourist guide; tourist guide book; world best travel experiences;destinations; travel destinations; top travel destinations; dream destinations; great escapes; best escape; perfect escape; best ever travel tips; best travel tips; places to visit; places to visit before you die; cultural tourism;