Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet's France's Best Trips, your passport to up-to-date advice on uniquely encountering France by car. Featuring 38 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can get lost among the snowcapped Alps or taste your way around Champagne's hallowed vineyards, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to France, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's France's Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - 93 easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your Trip
- Covers Paris, Normandy, Brittany, Breton Coast, Lyon, Nice, Cannes, St-Tropez, Chamonix, Marseille, Biarritz, St-Malo, Loire Valley, Auvergne, Provence, Alps, Lille and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's France's Best Trips is perfect for exploring France via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning a French trip sans a car? Lonely Planet's France guide, our most comprehensive guide to France, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
- Looking for a guide focused on Paris? Check out Lonely Planet's Paris guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer, or Pocket Paris, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: France travel;France travel guide;France travel guidebook;France;France guide;France guidebook;Paris;Normandy;Brittany;Breton Coast;Lyon;Nice;Cannes;St-Tropez;Chamonix;Marseille;Biarritz;St-Malo;Loire Valley;Auvergne;Provence;Alps;Lille;guidebook; guide books; trip planner; best trips; travel trips; trip book; lonely planet best trips; romantic getaways;travelling book; travel advice; travel guides; adventure travel; travel and tourism; travel tips; travel guide books; travel planners; travel essentials; places to travel; books travel; book travel; travel planning; planning a trip; vacation ideas; best vacation; travel ideas; world?s best travel experiences; touring plans; tourist attractions; tour books; tours; tourist guide; tourist guide book; world best travel experiences;destinations; travel destinations; top travel destinations; dream destinations; great escapes; best escape; perfect escape; best ever travel tips; best travel tips; places to visit; places to visit before you die; cultural tourism;