Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Spain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the lanes of Barcelona's Gothic quarter; look down over Spain from the Pyrenees; take in the colour and drama of flamenco in Seville; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Spain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Spain:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, landscape, food, wine.
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 100 colour maps.
- Covers Madrid, Castilla y LeÃ³n, Toledo, Castilla-La Mancha, Barcelona, Catalonia, AragÃ³n, Bilbao, Basque Country, La Rioja, Cantabria, Asturias, Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, Valencia, AndalucÃa, Extremadura and more.
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Spain , our most comprehensive guide to Spain, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Barcelona or Madrid? Check out Lonely Planet's Madrid or Barcelona guides for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer; Discover Barcelona for a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions; or Pocket Barcelona, a handy-sized guide focused on the city's can't miss experiences.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Book, guidebook, information, highlights, Spanish, tourism, recommendations, tours, itineraries, info, map, Madrid, Castilla y LeÃ³n, Toledo, Castilla-La Mancha, Barcelona, Catalonia, AragÃ³n, Bilbao, Basque Country, La Rioja, Cantabria, Asturias, Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, Valencia, AndalucÃa, Extremadura, Gaudi, Dali, La Rambla, La Sagrada Familia, the Pyrenees, beaches, hiking
- Davies, Sally
- Gleeson, Bridget
- Ham, Anthony
- Isalska, Anita
- Louis, Regis St
- Noble, Isabella
- Noble, John
- Planet, Lonely
- Quintero, Josephine
- Sainsbury, Brendan
- Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Publication year
- Travel Guide
- Geography, Travel
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN