Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Paris is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll through the iconic cityscape; marvel at the abundance of museums bursting with masterpieces; or savour the moment at a Parisian brasserie; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Paris and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Paris:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, fashion, architecture, music, art, film, literature
- Free, convenient pull-out Paris map (included in print version), plus over 45 colour maps
- Covers Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysees, Louvre, Les Halles, Montmartre, Le Marais, Menilmontant, Belleville, Bastille, Ile de la Cite, Ile St-Louis, Latin Quarter, St-Germain, Les Invalides, Montparnasse and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Paris , our most comprehensive guide to Paris, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Paris? Check out Pocket Paris, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, gift and lifestyle books and stationery, as well as an award-winning website, magazines, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)