#1 best-selling guide to Belize *
Lonely Planet Belize is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the ancient Maya site of Caracol, dive the world-renowned Blue Hole, or spot toucans in the wild; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Belize and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Belize:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - music, cuisine, Ancient Maya, history, wildlife, land & environment, weddings & honeymoons, diving & snorkeling, politics, travel with children
- Over 40 maps
- Covers Belize District, Northern Cayes, Northern Belize, Cayo District, Southern Belize, Tikal, Flores, Guatemala and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Belize, our most comprehensive guide to Belize, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Central America on a Shoestring.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Best-selling guide to Belize. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA
Keywords: Belize travel, Belize travel books, Belize travel guide, Belize travel guidebook, Belize travel guide book, Belize guide book, Belize, Belize guide, Belize guidebook, Central America travel, Central America travel books, Central America travel guides, Central America travel guidebooks, Central America guides, Central America guide books, Latin American Spanish, Latin American Spanish phrasebook, Latin American Spanish language guide, Latin American Spanish for travelers, Maya for travelers, Ambergris Caye, Glover's Reef Atoll, Shark Ray Alley, Garifuna drumming, Caye Caulker, Altun Ha, Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary, Lamanai, Xunantunich, Mayflower Bocawina National Park, Hummingbird Highway, Lubaantun, Nohoch Che'en, Community Baboon Sanctuary, Half Moon Caye