Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Barcelona is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Savour the best of New Catalan cuisine; yell for your team at Camp Nou stadium; or look up to find weird and wonderful architecture; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Barcelona and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Barcelona Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - cuisine, history, architecture, Catalan culture, art, music, dance
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps
- Covers La Rambla, Barri Gotic, El Raval, La Ribera, Barceloneta, La Sagrada FamÃlia, Gracia, Park Guell, Camp Nou, Pedralbes, La Zona, MontjuÃ¯c, Poble Sec, Sant Anton and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Barcelona, our most comprehensive guide to the city, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Barcelona? Check out Lonely Planet Pocket Barcelona, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Spain guide for a comprehensive look at all that the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Sally Davies and Regis St Louis.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.